Before attempting to manually set up internet setting on your phone, send an SMS with the word ALL to 232. A message containing internet settings will be sent to your phone. Select “Save” from options to save all the settings. Your phone is now configured to access the internet.
For automatic configuration, send the word ‘ALL‘ to 232 and accept the settings installed automatically.
For manual configuration, use the settings below. Go to settings-> mobile networks -> APNs -> New APN. If you have an iPhone, Go to Settings-> Mobile Data-> Mobile Data Network then input the settings below.
If the phone is not supported, you can manually set it up by selecting your phone models below:
i. Get to APN:
- Press Settings.
- Press General.
- Press Mobile Data.
- Press Mobile Data Network.
ii. Configure the APN
- Press APN and key in internet.
- Go to the browser and check whether you can browse.
Here are Airtel Kenya APN Internet settings:
- Name: Airtel Internet
- APN: internet
- Proxy : (leave it blank – not set )
- Port : (Leave it blank – not set)
- Username : (leave it blank –not set)
- Server : (leave it blank )
- MMSC : (Leave it blank )
- Message proxy : (leave blank)
- Multimedia message port : (Not Set)
- MCC : (639)
- MNC : (03)
- Authentication type : (none)
- APN type : (default,supl)
- APN protocol : (IPv4)
- Bearer : (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator : (none )